Thursday, October 21, 2010

Organized Chaos

When it comes to working...I'm not the most organized, but I do know where everything is when I need it. 

This is the way I work most of the time, and thanks so my handy hubby, I have a nice custom made bench to do all my jewelry workings in the garage. 

 I love it because it's a high bench (as I'm a pretty tall gal) and I have all the placement I need for my tools! 

                        Lovely!                       

 














Not to mention that my new buffer is amazing as well!  It's so great to have two finishing options instead of just my tumbler...which also rocks! 

Ooh the possibilities...

Custom projects currently in the works:

- "House" Charm (for a charm bracelet)
- His & Hers Serendipity Wedding Bands
- Hero Cuffs
- Vertical Birthstone Pendants (long and flat w/ hand stamped names)

(pics to come...)

No comments:

Post a Comment