Friday, October 1, 2010

Art Show Anyone?

If you're in the HOUSTON, TX area in the next few months, you need to go check out my friend Nathan Hansen's work at the Craft Texas 2010 show....


From September 25 - December 30, 2010


Here's Nate (sorry dude, this was the only picture I had of you on my computer) heehee!

A word about the show: "The exhibition features 51 of the best contemporary craft artists in Texas who work in clay, fiber, glass, metal, wood and in found/recycled materials.


I have two pieces from two separate bodies of work in the show, one from Devices and one from Relics. Each body of work has its own specific focus (More can be viewed on my website) but in general my work raises questions about the intrinsic values of physicality in contemporary America with respect to sedentary living."


The gallery is free and open to the public every day except Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment