Saturday, October 17, 2009

Craft Fair A'hoy!

This December 2-4th I will be selling my jewelry at the upcoming Exxon Mobil Craft Fair! It's a 3 day fair featuring handmade only goods by all Houston Exxon Mobil Club members, employees, family members or annuitants. The fair will run from 11:00-1:00 each day in the lobby/cafe' area of the Downtown Exxon Mobil Building {800 Bell St. Houston, TX 77002}

I will not be there to tend to the booth (as it will be right after my husband returns from Afghanistan!!) but my jewelry will be sold in conjunction with my mother's handmade jewelry {L.Voss Jewelry} and she will be manning all of the sales for those days. If you are in that area then PLEASE come by! You will like what you see! And you can try it on!

In the mean time...I'm busy with getting new things together for this show, and getting inventory updated....I will be featuring some extra special Holiday pricing too especially for this show. Cash & personal checks are always welcome! {sorry, no credit cards}

All items will be wrapped and ready to give, or to enjoy for yourself! I feature some of L. Voss Jewelry on my etsy website if your interested in checking it out. She has some extraordinary beaded necklaces and pendants. All made with authentic gemstones and Sterling Silver findings.

Look for my sign hanging! And get some great one of a kind Christmas gifts! Who wouldn't like that...?

No comments:

Post a Comment