Wednesday, September 9, 2009

We Have A Winner!

So I just found out that I placed second in the House of Gems Featured Artists contest! They are featuring the winners of the contest on the House of Gems homepage soon along with a personal photo, website and a blurb about my jewelry. I'm pretty excited!

Plus, my winnings included a $250 gift certificate toward the House of Gems website! So I will be ordering lots of new beads, findings & supplies compliments of them! (THANKS!) If you are interested in entering any of their contest in the future, they have numerous networks you can join to stay updated on them. Follow House of Gems on Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, LinkendIn, and more!

Now for the winning jewel, my "Leaf Me Be" pendant:

Antique Glass Beads, Sterling Silver

(This item was sold to my friend Danielle who lives in NYC, her fiancee bought it for her for Christmas last year. (Good one Steve!) She's the lucky owner!)

_____________________________________________________

C-O-N-G-R-A-T-S to all of the other winners too! The jewelry was beautiful!

Grand Prize $500 Shopping Coupon From House Of Gems:
PQ Art Bijouxjardin

Second Prize $250 Coupon From House Of Gems:

BW Silver
Abney M

The Consolation Prize $100 Shopping Coupon From House Of Gems:

Jcool, eNVeDesigns, Lauren.gick, Aponte30, Chantrees, Sophie K.T, House 15, Kalenglin, OrganicOdysseys

No comments:

Post a Comment