Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back & Thanks!

Finally back form Chicago! It was awesome! The city was beautiful, and Lake Michigan was spectacular! The weather was cooler than I'm used to for summer time...what with being from Texas and all...but it was fun! The Chicago style deep dish & hot dogs were to die for! I think I came back with 10 extra pounds though! Pictures below of a Wende in the Windy City...


Top of the Chicago Tribune looking over Chicago River
"SUPERDAWG" drive-in with exceptional Chicago style dogs! Since 1950's this place has been a staple among Chicago's best...and Mory & Flory on the roof to watch you eat!

Took a tour of Wrigley Field too...
It was also my Birthday Tuesday! Big 2-5! AAH! I'm getting old! But thanks for all the kind B-day shout outs! I was pleased to find a package with a 24 pc. dapping set & disc cutting set for more hand tooling techniques...thanks D&B!
Not to mention a Rio Grande gift credit on my account so I can buy more silver & supplies...thanks Ma! More jewelry soon, it's been a busy summer with travel, custom orders, and getting some beach time in before it's too late, but I am trying to stay focused on my work! I promise new things soon!
Going to NY next weekend for Labor day, more adventure news to come! Maybe get some good inspiration too...

No comments:

Post a Comment