Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veteran's Day

Wishing my awesome and amazing husband a Happy Veteran's Day!

Words cannot express how lucky I am and how much you mean to me.  Thank you for your dedication to making this country a better place for all of us!


 Lest we forget those who have sacrificed for our freedoms.  There have been so many since the ages of war, but today I'd like to remember and honor our dear friends who gave the ultimate sacrifice for us.

             Capt. Nicholas Bourgeois                                   Capt. Brandon Barrett


The world will never be the same without you, but it's a better place because of you.
Thank you Marines, you are truly missed!

 A Marine’s Creed:  I was that which others did not want to be. I went where others feared to go, and did what others failed to do. I asked nothing from those who gave nothing and reluctantly accepted the thought of eternal loneliness should I fail. I have seen the face of terror, felt the stinging cold of fear, and enjoyed the sweet taste of a moment’s love.  But most of all I have lived times others would say were best forgotten. At least some day I will be able to say, I was proud of what I was and always well be …

A United States Marine!

No comments:

Post a Comment