Saturday, August 7, 2010

Virtual Booth!

I've been browsing the new revolution of "virtual craft shows" and came across this cool site called Cafe Handmade! They also have a directory of handmade artists on their sister site Find it Handmade. It's a great website and networking tool for other handmade crafters...and shoppers!

After much browsing I decided to join the community and sing up for a virtual booth (running for the next 12 weeks!) on their Virtual Craft Show page!


Plus, you get to vote for your fave artist to win BEST IS SHOW! And by fave artist I mean...ME! Just click on the heart beneath the booth you like to vote, that's it!


Here's my booth and you can leave comments, link to your Facebook or Twitter about me.



Check out the community and browse the awesome handmadery!

No comments:

Post a Comment