Thursday, August 19, 2010

Updates, Updates, Updates....

So I tried to post things about my recent endeavors the other day and there was an ERROR so all the hard work I put into writing an updated post, was lost! Sad/Frustrating! Anyhow, HOPEFULLY this will work!
-----------------------------------------

Goodday! In recent news I have been dubbed a member of the Etsy Texas Crafters Team! YAY! Check out their Facebook page and their Etsy for "ETC" packages, coupons and more! They are also on Twitter to keep up with their tweeeeeets.

They are a team of Texans and Texans-at-Heart devoted to promoting Etsy, our team, our team members, and ourselves. We have over 1000 members throughout the state, across the US, and around the world!

Thanks for the membership ETC!
-----------------------------------------

In other news, I'm advertising on Faber Una! They are an awesome site made up of a blog about handmade goodies and artistry from around the world. They are an awesome resource to check out the many, many forms of handmade. Plus they promote artist's works, giveaways, sales, coupons and more! It's a wonderful resource...


Check out my ad on their home page here: http://www.faberuna.com/
------------------------------------
Also, the new items have been posted to both my Etsy & bwsilver.com so be sure to check it out!
After posting the Antique Token Necklace it sold instantly! Woohoo!
I'm still offering 10% OFF @ checkout until 9/30 so, shop it to me!
Enter Code: SS2010
------------------------------------
Lastly, I booked 3 showcase spots (the rather expensive ones) on Etsy for the Main Showcase and Fall Fashion Showcase on 8/25 & 9/1. For those of you who might not know where it is, look on the main page and click on SHOWCASES.
**Looking forward to some possible sales**
Feel free to convo me for 10% off on my Etsy as well until 9/30 (excludes sale items) I will adjust the price and reserve the listing for you

No comments:

Post a Comment