Thursday, May 13, 2010

Back to NC, but not long Texas...

SO we're finally back...well, I say "finally" in a non enthused way...unfortunately we are back in North Carolina. We're almost out of here though! 2 more weeks to go! We just returned from a lovely two week vay-cay in Texas covering our grounds from Houston, San Antonio (for my sister-in-law's wedding) and of course Amarillo for a house hunting trip!


We've found it alright, the home where we will be living for the next 3 years in the panhandle plains of Texas. It's super cute, has a large open floor plan and more than enough room for us to grow! It's perfect, and has potential for updates, as we have already planned these out....you know we're all into that kind of thing. We watch a tad too much HGTV I think, but it's great and we're excited! James and I are both from TX so it will be so nice to be back for a while. Although I've only been to Amarillo once, while house hunting, it's a lot nicer than I thought and seems like a wonderful town. I'm SOOOOO ready!



Here are a few pics of the house in Amarillo!






As for the jewelry, I've packed all the tools and supplies away until we move, as I mentioned previously we're staying at our friends place until the move on May 28th! June 1st is our ETA there, so I'll begin setting up shop as soon as I can. The garage has a perfect little nook for me to have a shop table, light and equipment for jewelry making. Hopefully I can start back up again soon. I'm really starting to miss it!

As for other news I've recently updated my selection of jewelry in the Just Joolz gallery in Canandaigua, NY. The owner, Francie, asked for new pieces to refresh my stock. June, and summer in general, are the busiest times for them, so fingers crossed on some sales!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment