Monday, March 5, 2012

Recent Customs...

Just this past week I had the pleasure of making a beautiful stack ring for a customer to wear on her wedding ring finger in memory of her late husband.  This stack ring set meant a lot to her, as it did me to make.  It turned out so well, that I now have 5 orders (and counting) for others to make with children's names, family, and husbands names  Such a personal item and unique piece for your jewelry box.



On another note...made a beautiful Infinity style ring for a customer who was looking for a more "affordable" version of the Tiffany style.  Here is the ring in it's glory...loved it so much I had to make one for myself to wear!  Love it! So versatile to wear all the time.




Interested in a custom order of the above? Or a custom design of your own? Contact me for more details or to place an order! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment