Tuesday, September 6, 2011

He'll be comming 'round the corner...

Soon I'll be a Mom for the first time (in a matter or weeks...I hope!) so the work load will be coming to a halt until I can wrap my head around infant hood.  I'm hoping to be back in the saddle a few weeks after, given we have some sort of routine down.  So in the mean time, I'm holding off on any custom orders, and have taken them down from my Etsy

Although, all of the items on my Etsy now are still for sale and ready made, so all  I have to do is ship if an item is purchased.  So you can STILL SHOP! But anything custom will have to be post poned until further notice. (i.e. Military Service Medallions, Medic Alert Bracelets, Legacy Pendants, etc)

  Sorry about this, but once I get my bearings on being a new Mom, I'll let you know we're back in business!
And not to worry, I'll have plenty of pics to share upon his arrival some time around October 1st!

3 comments:

  1. I love the baby post! Hoping your the best for the process of becoming a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not being on Facebook has left me completely out of the loop! Congratulations! Bill and I are thrilled for y'all! And a boy!!! What a joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! We are excited and I'm SO ready to be unpregnant again ;-)

    ReplyDelete