Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summer G-I-V-E-A-W-A-Y! Winner Announced on 8/2!

Win this awesomely colorful Midnight Turquoise Necklace just by helping spread the word on your Facebook! Follow these easy steps to be in the running...
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Step 2: Post a link to Bw*SiLvEr Handmade's fan page to YOUR wall to spread the love to your friends
Step 3: Once you've done that, leave a comment on Bw*SiLvEr Handmade's Facebook page to say "I just spread the love!"

Once this is done I'll check your FB page wall (if permitted) then I can put your name in the drawing to WIN!  I'll announce the winner by noon on August 2nd on my fan page, then you will be contacted via FB messages for shipping details...it's just that easy!

The winner will be drawn August 2nd so hurry and SPREAD THE LOVE on your Facebook page now!

LIKE ME > POST LINK > LEAVE COMMENT = ONE LUCKY WINNER!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/2/2011:  CONGRATS to Ashley B!  You are my Summer GIVEAWAY winner!

Thanks for helping spread the love on your facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment