Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Orders! Orders! Orders!

Did I mention Christmas was here...almost literally now! 10 Days! The orders have been keeping me busy, can't complain really, but it's fun and satisfying to know the sales are pouring in.  I've got some outstanding findings to make more wine corks with, and some really awesome knobs I got at Anthropologie (love that store!). 

Expect more great things, but in the mean time I am finally finished with a pair of custom designed wedding bands.  A his and hers "serendipity" style band made to represent the two hearts (or lines in this case) that become one.  I think they turned out great!




I also got the hankering for some stone setting...made this pendant with Hematite and Sterling Silver. Almost reminds me of the Mexico style jewelry we used to see when we made our yearly trip across the border...(not anymore though, too dangerous!)



I love this ring! Saw a similar technique and had to try it.  It's a moon crater inspired look, and really cool ring to wear!  (Some of the steel shot from the tumbler got lodged inside and I can;t get it out...dang!)


No comments:

Post a Comment