Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaaack!

Back from the whirlwind of a holiday trip to Texas....it was nice to be home for a while, but I'm glad to be back into the groove of things in NC! We just found out that the Marine Corps will be moving us to Amarillo, TX in June! We're excited!!!
I plan to continue my handy work, but hopefully have a better set up than just in a garage like I do now....so hot in the summer and cold in the winter! Brrrrrrr! But, I'm continuing to do custom orders until we have to move, but it will be a few months before that happens...
Below are some new items I am posting on my Etsy website so be on the lookout!

Pod Earrings & Pendant Necklace Set
Pod Pendant detail
Double Swirl Cuff Bracelet

Stud Ring


Stud Cuff Bracelet


Infinity Curve Cuff


Gallery Cuff Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment