Friday, November 27, 2009

I smell a SALE!

Many apologies for no new posts lately about my jewelry...since my hubby has come home from Afghanistan it's been a whirl wind of going, doing, Thanksgiving and family! Ack! But I'm back on top of things for now...CHRISTMAS is around the corner! 28 more days!
Don't delay your shopping...especially on custom orders! I will be heading back to Texas come the second week of December so I am limited in my custom time this year. Get your orders in quick!
********************************************************
-HOLIDAY SALE-
15% OFF SELECT B.W.SILVER ITEMS!

Including...
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ITEMS OVER $30
&
FREE GIFT WRAPPING ON ALL ITEMS!
********************************************************
Get it while it's hot! I have shipped all my items to Houston for the Exxon Mobil Craft Show to be sold and, as you know, all of my items are one of a kind so get what you can while you can before the show on Dec. 2ND!

No comments:

Post a Comment