Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Blogger On Board

Hello! I started up this blog site for info and updates about my handmade jewelry, new ventures and family. I have a Facebook & Myspace account for my jewelry, but I wanted to be more open to followers who are interested in custom work and one of a kind pieces without having to be a member of those sites. On here I will post anything and everything about what in going on with my jewelry, specials, new items, showcases and more. Please feel free to contact me about any custom work, or general questions regarding the info I post.

A quick blurb about What I Do:

I have a BS in Apparel Design & Manufacturing with a minor in Art, Jewelry Making & Metalsmithing from Texas Tech University. All items are hand forged in my studio from raw Argentium Sterling Silver and Sterling Silver metals. I use authentic stones, beads and findings for all my designs. Each piece is one of a kind, but multiples and custom sizes can be made upon request. With BWSilver, are always getting a unique product with heirloom quality!

I have done custom work for clients in many different countries and sell some of my work in the JOOLZ handmade gallery in Canandaigua, NY. The owner, Francie, is the Aunt of our friend Ted who is in the Marine Corps with my husband. Check out her website and blog for more info about her store and handmade jewelry artists.

I like for my customers to have exactly what they want! If you have some ideas or loose stones of your own, send them over and I can construct a custom piece of jewelry with your own beads, findings or stones. Made especially for you, designed by you! Makes excellent gifts for those jewelry lovers in your life. Or shop my one of a kind pret-a-porte items on Etsy.

Happy Shopping~

No comments:

Post a Comment